Thanks to koch-chef and master131 (you can check them on github)
they provide us with repo of old versions spotify and homebrewed tools to make spotify available for us with no extra fortunes in our life.
i tell you again, this is safe, and i checked it myself, i even use it right now.
and a little note for you, it wont be as fresh as the newest version of spotify in UI design department, but we only need the music right??
How to Install :
1) uninstall your newest spotify version (i know it's sad but go on, i'll wait)
2) download spotify down there at the end of the post, and run the installation
3) it will install spotify 1.1.4, after installation please close spotify, dont use it yet
4) open the file 1, it will install a blocker for ads
5) wait till done successfully, then run file 2 as administrator (it disables auto-update)
SPOTIFY ----> DOWNLOAD HERE
CRACK -----> DOWNLOAD HERE
just comment if there's any fault in the matrix :v